IPPF is seeking a professional with experience in programme content design and a background in advocacy for sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) to work to adapt and refine content that will be created into a toolkit and housed on a platform accessible to all IPPF MAs.
The consultant shall design and deliver a suite of content, that covers the advocacy planning and implementation cycle and toolkit for setting up and/or scaling up of SRHR advocacy initiatives within Member Associations. The final deliverable shall be a module-based manual developed for both offline and online use.
- Development of advocacy planning and implementation cycle for setting up and scaling up SRHR advocacy initiatives
- Design and creation of accompanying toolkit
- Design of messaging/wording and ideal visual layout of content on virtual platform
10 weeks, beginning October 1st
The consultant’s application should include the following to be considered:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter explaining relevant experience
- Honorarium requirements (hourly, daily or 10-week rates)
Please send your application to the Regional Director firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for application is Friday, 25 September 2020.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.